'Row 1 title'
Row 1 info
Mwende Window Snyder is a security and privacy product manager at Apple Inc. and the former Chief Security Something-Or-Other (a tongue-in-cheek Chief Security Officer title) at Mozilla Corporation. She is co-author of Threat Modeling, a standard manual on application security.
Snyder is the daughter of an American father and a Kenyan-born mother, Wayua Muasa.
Snyder was Director of Security Architecture at @stake and was a senior security strategist at Microsoft in the Security Engineering and Communications organization, most notably as security lead and signoff on Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows Server 2003. After leaving Microsoft in 2005, she worked as a principal, founder, and CTO at Matasano Security. She joined Mozilla in September 2006.
- Frank Swiderski and Window Snyder, Threat Modeling (Microsoft Professional) (Microsoft Press, July 14 2004, ISBN 0-7356-1991-3)
- ↑ Firing Up Browser Security (Federico Biancuzzi, SecurityFocus, 2008-06-20)
- ↑ 'Geek girl' helps keep Mozilla safe in scary times
- ↑ Mozilla taps former Microsoft executive for security strategy (Robert McMillan, Computerworld Security, 6 September 2006)
- ↑ Welcome to Window Snyder! (schrep's blog, 6 September 2006) — Mozilla hiring announcement
- ↑ http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2008/12/10/leaving-mozilla/
- ↑ http://www.pcworld.com/article/190524/exmozilla_security_chief_takes_job_at_apple.html