Mel Sampat was a former Program Manager at Microsoft where he worked on the Windows Mobile team from December 2005 to April 2010. He was a frequent contributor on the Windows Mobile Team Blog, and a speaker at Microsoft's worldwide developer conferences. Since leaving Microsoft, Sampat has been involved with various mobile app startups.
Before Microsoft, Sampat was the founder and CEO of Two Peaks Software, an independent software vendor specializing in Windows Mobile applications. Two Peaks was partially acquired by WebIS prior to Sampat joining Microsoft in 2005.
- ↑ "Microsoft Employees Leave The Windows Phone 7 Team…To Make Windows Phone 7 Apps". http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2010/03/15/microsoft-employees-leave-the-windows-phone-7-team-to-make-windows-phone-7-apps/.
- ↑ "Mel Sampat's posts on the Windows Mobile Team Blog". http://blogs.msdn.com/windowsmobile/archive/tags/MelSam.
- ↑ "Windows Phone manager's exit a good sign for Microsoft's strategy". http://www.techflash.com/seattle/2010/03/windows_phone_manager_so_sold_on_microsoft_strategy_he_had_to_leave.html.
- ↑ "OutSync on CodePlex". http://outsync.codeplex.com.
- ↑ "WebIS, Inc. Announces Asset Purchase of FlexWallet 2006 from Two Peaks Software". http://webis.net/press/flexwallet.php.