GraphStudio is a free software project for Microsoft Windows and is intended mainly for developers who work with the DirectShow technology. It mimics the look and feel of the GraphEdit software that has always been a part of DirectXSDK and PlatformSDK but has not been developed for several years.
GraphStudio follows the original look and feel of GraphEdit.
In addition to GraphEdit features, GraphStudio offers:
- list of recently used files for source/sink filters
- shortcuts to add commonly used filters
- events window
- generating text reports with multiple levels of details
- graph screenshot into clipboard
- detailed information on media types and associated format structures
- customizable event scheduler
- internal dump filter
- categorized favorite filters