Don Box is a distinguished engineer currently working at Microsoft.
He currently works on Brad Lovering's team working on model-driven runtime and tool support at Microsoft. Prior to that, Don was an architect on Windows Communication Foundation (formerly known as Indigo) and related technologies.
Before joining Microsoft, Don was a contributing editor and columnist at Microsoft Systems Journal, which later became MSDN Magazine. Don was also a conspicuous figure in the Component Object Model (COM) community, where he coined the phrase "COM is love." He is also a series editor for Addison Wesley where he launched two successful series targeting the Microsoft developer audience.
Don Box is currently working on the development team of Oslo (Microsoft).
- Essential .NET, Volume I: The Common Language Runtime, with Chris Sells
- Essential COM
- Essential XML: Beyond MarkUp
- Effective COM: 50 Ways to Improve Your COM and MTS-based Applications, with Keith Brown, Tim Ewald and Chris Sells
- Don Box's weblog
- Biographical interview with Don Box
- House of Don Box
- Don Box - Distinguished Engineer
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|